Tuesday, June 19, 2012

City vs Country

I grew up in a city (or at least a suburb of a city), three of my favourite places are cities - New York, Paris and Sydney -  and until I met my husband I had never considered living on a farm!


I have been totally surprised how I have adapted to my country life.  
To be truthful, I haven't spent longer than six weeks at a time at our farmhouse - but over the years it has crept gently into my heart and soul.

Today I can say I have two places that I call home.  

I love them both.

I look forward to going to the farm and I am happy when I am coming back to Sydney.

I enjoy the buzz of Sydney and the serenity of the farm.

They reflect two parts of my personality that make me feel complete.
  
Sunset on the farm

Tomorrow at this time I will be winging my way to this.

Combing my two trips into one for a longer stay- will I survive?

Can't wait to share it with you!

1 comment: