Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Good Food

I am really loving the new Good Food pullout in the Sydney Morning Herald.


Haven't been sure about the recent revamp from Good Living - but I was salivating this morning over breakfast looking at the recipes this week.

In season here now we could and should be eating asparagus, broad beans, podded peas, snow peas, zucchini and zucchini flowers, spinach - most of which has been on my plate in the last couple of weeks.

 I am also ahead of the recipes this week as I cooked myself a chook last Saturday night (and am eating leftovers this week)



I decided then as I ate this favourite meal of mine alone that roast chicken is best eaten with the one you love (or people you love).

My taste buds are going to be tempted at lunch today.  I am off to another Crave Sydney lunch  at Pendolino.

Really and truly, I am not one of those ladies who lunch!

Only in October.

No comments:

Post a Comment