Thursday, September 13, 2012

Last time things

Sadly I am booked on a flight to leave for Sydney on Saturday.

So now I am doing things for the "last time" this trip.

This morning it was yoga with Lindsay,  the other ladies and Bob.

I usually go twice a week while I am here and I absolutely love it.
The classes are varied, quite strenuous but balanced.  
Glad I had the chance today to stretch a bit before the flight back.

Farm life yoga is friendlier and chattier than city life yoga.
 I will  do a separate city v country post on this soon.

I also took my "last" walk across the Carlyle Dam. 

Not many people out today -  but the breeze was gentle, the water was calm and the sun was trying to peek out from behind those soft clouds.

A time to reflect on what I have done over the past nearly three months and how quickly it has gone.

Lots to think about!

No comments:

Post a Comment